Sunday, August 4, 2013

The Need


“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

I have been feeling the need to create a space for myself because no matter what one says or feels, everyone desires to have just a handful of sky to oneself. Reminds me of a lovely song - Har koi chaahta hai, ek muthi aasmaan. I have been mulling over the thought of creating another blog through my main blog but it is clear, I don't want to do that. I want an anonymous space where no one knows who I am and where I am me, the truest me. Let me jot down a few reasons why this thought is sounding so appealing to me right now -
I want to write with much more freedom and liberation than when I write from within the garb that has come with the birth because I want to hear what my soul says and not how my mind interprets it.
There are many pleasant/unpleasant thoughts and feelings which pass through my mind and I want to put them to (paper)screen to analyse them better.
I just want to register these stray thoughts as they are, as I travel through this life time trying to make sense of the situations that I am thrown into, and eventually as I attempt to make peace with them.
While giving words to my thoughts, I am not looking for any acknowledgement, judgment or opinion from anybody. I do not know anybody here and no one knows me because I am not even sure whether I know myself first.
I want that time with me when I am just with myself and no-one intrudes and interferes in this space. It is like talking to myself and the good part is I get to chronicle these conversations here so that I can see how I progress over the period.
I want to stare hard at my own frailties and failures and how I am working on the same over this lifetime.

But more than anything else, there has been a lot that I want to write about, which gets pushed aside for want of proper place. Because they do not fall in any category for which I have dedicated spaces.


I want to keep posting short snippets of what all goes in my mind from time to time. I would rather not bother about whether any of this makes sense or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment